Friday, February 27, 2009

Nate and Lucy

So we're adjusting well to our new little addition here. Nate seems to really like Lucy, although he is constantly telling her "that's MY mom", or "that's MY dad". I tried to mention that Mario is Lucy's dad too, and he got quite upset. So for now he knows she is staying, but I guess he thinks she's just a guest! Here is the closest thing we can get to a photo of the two of them together - he will touch her and kiss her when he wants, but refuses to hold her.



And here are just some other pics of my little bug over the past week. I am so proud of him given how well he's doing adjusting to the baby.






1 Comments:

At 9:49 AM , Blogger Grammie said...

Nate..you are such a wonderful Big Brother. You love Lucy ( but you are not quite understanding yet that YOUR daddy and mommy are HER daddy and mommy too! ) You look so-o-o-o grown up now...and you are !! I can't believe how funny and talkative you are now and how eager you are to hug and kiss (knowing that Grammie always has a treat for you). I love you Nate-Bug.
Love, grammie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home