Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Junior Kindergarden

Our little bug is no longer my baby. Today he started JK. And...wait for it...he loved it! We had our interview last week and he liked it then, but I stayed with him, so I wasn't sure what his reaction would be today. We decided that it would be best to just jump into our "new routine" with Mario dropping him off rather than me taking him and making a huge production about it (me, not him). Nate hugged Daddy goodbye when he arrived and his teacher later reported back that "he was excited all morning and gave her a big hug when it was time to leave." He doesn't go back until Monday, and then it's half days everyday so fingers crossed the novelty doesn't wear off. Way to go LG!! You're growing up and we couldn't be prouder of the wonderful boy you've become!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home